You now have the ability to create a landing page during your web form setup. This is an optional step. The first thing you should do is setup a subdomain for your landing pages. You can do that by clicking on Settings > General > Landing Page Domains. Click Enable Landing Page to setup your landing page.
Note: the only required field to proceed with your landing page is the URL.
Here you can setup your landing page by selecting your domain, page title, page description and favicon.
- Page Title: this will appear on your tab and window bar
- Page Description: this will appear when shared in third-party link previews i.e. Facebook, Google
- Favicon: the small icon that will appear in the tab and browser title bar
Continue to work your way down the page by adding in your branding elements and images here.
- Logo: import you logo here
- Logo Alt Text: add alternative text for your logo here
- Logo URL: your web visitors will be directed here when they click on your logo.
- Brand: choose your brand colors for your landing page
- Background Image: this optional image will appear in the top background of the page behind your content
The last step in creating your landing page is setting up the description text for your page and footer information.
Once you're done with putting your form together click "Next" to continue. On the configuration page, you'll be able to automatically send a follow-up email to people who have filled out your form. Emails should be set up prior to creating a form so you'll be able to select the proper email in the drop-down menu when setting up your form.
You can also set up auto email notifications to yourself or the right people on your team to be notified as soon as someone submits a form.
Click "Publish" to review your form's code and view the hosted version and your landing page URL if you created one.
Click on "View Page" to view how your landing page looks like.
You can disable your landing page at any time by going to Toolkit > Form > Web Form. Click on the web form you would like to disable the landing page on, and click on the triple dot menu next to the web form name to edit.
Once you click on "Edit" click into the Landing Page set-up page to View the landing page, to Update the landing page, or Disable the landing page.
Click Publish to save your changes!