To import vote history in Crowdskout, first, make sure that your CSV is formatted correctly to import. These are the fields that can be imported for vote history:
- Vote History -- the title/name of your voting history
- Election Year -- open text field
- Election State -- choose your election State
- Election Type -- the type of election (i.e. Congressional General, Congressional Primary, Convention, Fall Runoff, General, etc.)
Once you have finished formatting your file, save it as a CSV and drag/drop your CSV to the import tool. Map each column to each field in the Import Tool and when you come to the columns with vote history, select from the drop-down menu under Activity > Vote History.
Type Vote History to get the mapping options:
Crowdskout will auto-populate with the fields you have in your file. Fill in the required fields and you're ready to import!
Your Vote History collection should resemble this:
Once you’ve finished mapping out your CSV, proceed with inspecting, processing, and importing the file.
After your file has been imported, the vote history will show up in the Civic tab under the profile.
You can segment on Vote History by going to Audience > Civic > Vote History.
- Additional information on how to import voter registration information.
- Click here to learn how to format your CSV file