You can import meetings through the Import tool as an activity. Once imported, you can segment down on meeting data by going to Audience > Segments > Activity > Meeting.
Step 1: To import meetings in Crowdskout, first, make sure that your CSV is formatted correctly to import. There are six fields that can be imported for a meeting:
- Meeting Date -- this needs to be formatted in numeric form such as ##/##/####
- Meeting User -- this is a custom text field and should have the name of the person who conducted the meeting
- Meeting Type -- the values for this can be either "General," "Fundraising," "Legislative," or "Volunteer Appeal"
- Meeting Purpose -- this is a custom text field and should include the purpose of the meeting
- Meeting Location -- this is a custom text field that should include the location of where the meeting took place
- Meeting Notes -- this is a custom text field for any notes about the meeting
Once you have finished formatting your file, save it as a CSV and drag/drop your CSV to the import tool. Map each column to each field in the Import Tool and when you come to the columns with meeting information, select from the drop-down menu under Activity > Meeting.
Once you’ve finished mapping out your CSV, proceed with inspecting, processing, and importing the file.
Once your file has imported, each meeting will show up in the Activity timeline in a profile.