You can import page views through the Import tool as an activity. Once imported, you can segment down on page view data by going to Audience > Segments > Activity > Page View.
Step 1: To import page views in Crowdskout, first, make sure that your CSV is formatted correctly to import. There are six fields that can be imported for a page view:
- Date of View -- this needs to be formatted in numeric form such as ##/##/####
- Platform -- this is a custom text field and should have the name of the platform that the page was viewed
- URL -- this is a custom text field that should include the full URL that was viewed
- Page Title -- this is a custom text field that should be the title of the page that was viewed
- Page Description -- this is a custom text field that should be the description of the page
- Page Image URL -- this is a custom text field and should have the URL of the page image (if applicable)
Once you have finished formatting your file, save it as a CSV and drag/drop your CSV to the import tool. Map each column to each field in the Import Tool and when you come to the columns with page view information, select from the drop-down menu under Activity > Page View.
Click on the Page Views folder to get these mapping options:
Add a global column to any page view field that applies to the entire import. For example, if your entire file has a "platform" column marked as "Desktop" you can apply that value to the entire file. Click "Make Global Value" as seen here to apply a global column.
Mark as "Desktop" in the next column to apply that global column.
Once you’ve finished mapping out your CSV, click on "Inspect" to inspect your file for any errors.
Once your file has imported, each page view will show up in the Activity timeline in a profile.