You can import event attendances through the Import tool as an activity. Once imported, you can segment down on this event attendance data by going to Audience > Activity > Event > Has Attended.
Step 1: To import event attendances in Crowdskout, first, make sure that your CSV is formatted correctly to import. There are six fields that can be imported for an event attendance:
- Event Attendance Date -- this needs to be formatted in numeric form such as ##/##/####
- Event Attendance Event Name -- this is a custom text field and can be named anything
- Event Attendance Type -- these can be one of the following: House Meeting, Debate Watch Party, Fundraiser, Rally, Press Conference, Legislative Meeting, Voter Registration Drive, Petition Gathering, or General Event
- Event Attendance Host -- this is custom text field which is meant to be the name of the host
- Event Attendance Is Host -- the value for this field can either be "Yes" or "No"
- Collector -- this is a custom text field which is meant to be the name of the person who collected the event attendance information
Once you have finished formatting your file, save it as a CSV and drag/drop your CSV to the import tool. Map each column to each field in the Import Tool and when you come to the columns with event attendance information, select from the drop-down menu under Activity > Event Attendance.
Click on the Event Attendances folder to get these mapping fields:
Add a global column to any event attendance field that applies to the entire import. For example, if your entire file has an "Event Attendance Type" as "Fundraiser" you can apply that type to the entire file. Click "Make Global Value" as seen here and add the event attendance type in the next column.
Type the event attendance type in the next column to apply the global column:
Once you’ve finished mapping out your CSV, proceed with inspecting, processing, and importing the file.
Once your file has imported, each event attendance will show up in the Activity Timeline in a profile.
You also have the option to directly append this interaction on someone's profile by clicking into their profile > New Interaction > Event Attendance
Click on the "Event Attendance" option from the drop down.